Jackson Housing Authority is excited to announce that landlords will be able to register at the partner portal link below.
To register you will need the property tax ID. If you manage multiple properties that get paid under different tax IDs, you will have to register separate emails for each or request to be setup as a managing agent. As managing agent, you will currently not have the feature to submit requests through the portal.
Through the portal, landlords will have access to all of the following:
- Property Data – Once logged in you will see a list of your entities. To access the property units you will select the magnifying glass by the property, which will then show you a detail list of your property addresses on the HCV program. If you select the magnifying glass by the address, you will be able to see the contract rent, most recent inspection, and the Head of Household.
- Payment History – download in PDF or Excel an itemized list including tenant, address, and payment amount information. Once you have selected the property from the home screen, you will be able to select from the left the menu items: “Checks” gives the 24 months of payment history
- Units – under units you can select the paper and pencil icon and change the status of a unit to available, which will make it searchable for vouchers holders that access the available housing link. If you chose to do this, please remember to mark it unavailable once filled to remove it to keep the list accurate. Also, if there is an upcoming inspection for a unit it will be displayed here.
- Upcoming Inspections – a list of all of your units with the last inspection date and result along with the next inspection date.
- Hold & Abatements – a list of any hold and abatements with the beginning/end dates and reasons
- Families – a list of the head of house, unit, hap amount, next re-exam, and move-in dates. If you select the magnifying glass, it will display all family members in the unit and the caseworker assigned to that family.
- 1099 – your next 1099 will be made available through the portal, all past 1099’s are viewable
- Requests – you can submit change of business name, contact information, tax ID, rent issues such as rent increase request, notice of repairs completed, or reschedule an inspection.
We hope that you take advantage of this tool as we continue to strive for excellence in customer service. We appreciate each of you as HCV landlords for partnering with us in housing.